There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Late Valentines Day!

I didn't spend much time on the Internet yesterday, so this post is a little late.

Mom and Dad had their anniversary yesterday, and, as usual, they didn't do much. Nana came over for a while and we all hung out, but she couldn't stay long. Daddy went to the store with Mom and the Boys and bought some pizza (yes, still vegan--no cheese, no meat, and bunches of pineapple--for everyone except Daddy!), cookies, sparkling pomegranate cider, sparkling apple cider, smarties, chocolate, and chocolate covered almonds (because what's Valentine's Day without Chocolate?) while Dear Sister and I practiced Latin (I finally convinced her to do it with me! Yippi!) and watched a few shows.

Of course, by the end of the day we felt a little sick, but still, I had fun. We watched a new series we got from Netflix called The Triangle and it's actually pretty interesting. We're still trying to figure out what's going on.

I had a pretty good Valentine's Day, and I really hope Mommy and Daddy had a wonderful Anniversary! They really, really love each other, and almost every day I am so grateful to have parents who care about each other so very much.

My Valentine's Day was full of love... no, not romantic, though one day I hope it will... Yesterday (and always) I loved and was loved by my sister, Brother1 (who actually gave me three hugs!), Brother2 (who gave me a hug too, but mostly he was just really cute), Mommy, Daddy, and Nana.

Happy Valentines Day, anyone reading, I hope yours had much love. Happy Anniversary, Mommy and Daddy. You make my life wonderful.

Love,


Galaxy

1 comment:

Froggy said...

I'm glad you had a nice day! That stuff sounds YUMMY!