There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fillins #50

It's time for Friday Fillins! To do your own, find the link on my sidebar (or use this one), go to the post, copy and paste and fill in the blanks however you wish.

1. We need to worry less about problems and worry more about fixing them.
2. I saw a sunflower, and it made me smile.
3. If you want to be happy, make the journey the joy, because there will always be a new destination, and you will never stop travelling until the day you die.
4. Never give up; fight, do, BELIEVE... because if we don't, what chance do we have?
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think spending thousand of dollars and risking your life to have people chop up your body is a little weird, but whatever makes you happy.
6. Love and those you care for most makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading the last in The Companions Quartet(!!!!), tomorrow my plans include playing in our new grass and maybe a bit of The Sims 3, and Sunday, I want to carpe diem ("seize/pluck the day" in Latin... which, by and by, is a language that a lot of really, really, and I mean, REALLY cynical people spoke. I've been reading these quips by some of them, and though a few are kind of cool, a lot of them just crack me up--I mean: "Everyone lives. Not everyone deserves to." "It's better to profit form a horrible example than to be one." "Life is short, but troubles make it longer." "When you have just climbed out of a deep well and are perched on top, you are in the greatest danger of falling in again." "It's stupid to complain about misfortune that is your own fault.".... etc. (which is actually a Latin expression--Et, Cetera, meaning 'And (et) the rest (cetera)')!

Have a great weekend!


Galaxy

1 comment:

Froggy said...

You too! (Meaning have a great weekend, too.)