There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Fillins #40

1. It's January; 2009 already?
2. Something fruity and sweet is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like screw and drill.
4. Kale is so nourishing.
5. Let us dare to be who we are, and not let anyone taint us.
6. I love my home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating Cold Cat's (a vegan version of a hot dog) and maybe playing Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis, tomorrow my plans include something fun, hopefully and Sunday, I want to hang out!

If you'd like to do your own Friday Fillins, go the the link on my side-bar or use this one.

Have a great weekend!


Galaxy

3 comments:

Froggy said...

Wow! You're on your 40th Friday Fillins?! You've been doing it a while!

~Froggy

Galaxy said...

Not too many weeks and I'll be on my 50th! Ikes!

Froggy said...

Wow! Yeah!