There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fillins #42

Here are my friday fillins! If you'd like to do your own, find the link on my side-bar, or use this one.

1. Oh, I am so excited!
2. I'm usually indifferent to changes, big and little, but there were two changes I'd never, ever change. (Brother1 and Brother2's birth--I'd say Dear Sister too, but as far as I can remember she's always been there, so she really doesn't count. She wasn't really a change for me).
3. During this morning I wait in anticipation.
4. I'm finally going to see Inkheart; are you kidding me???
5. Right now I'd like to be in the theatre, watching Inkheart.
6. My MP3 is my favorite gadget--since dad stole my cellphone.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Inkheart, tomorrow my plans include having fun and Sunday, I want to write on K.o.D.!

Have a great Weekend--I know I will!


Galaxy

No comments: