There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fillins #41

Heeeeeeeeellllllllllooo everyone! Time to fillin my Friday Fillins! If you want to do your own, find the link on my side-bar, or you could use this one.

1. Enough with the waiting (for over 3 YEARS, as a matter of fact)! I want to see Inkheart the movie!
2. Choosing one book out of many to read causes me to be conflicted.
3. I've been craving dates(no, not the romantic kind, the kind with pits--dried, and hopefully with the pits pitted to be specific).
4. Brother1 &2 make me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to see Inkheart next week--and guess what... I can!
6. Justice has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having Mommy read Hogfather out loud possibly, and playing Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis, tomorrow my plans include eating cold-cats (the vegan equivalent to hot-dogs), and Sunday, I want to hang out with the fam!

Have an absolutely grand weekend!!!


Me, Galaxy

No comments: