There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm OLD!--a Birthday Post

On September 7th, 2009 I am turning 14 years old. Including today, that's four days from now. Four Days.

Honestly, I can't believe it! I'd always thought 14 was so old... But now... I'm 14 (almost). It's odd; things seem so old until you turn them. Until you're actually getting old, of course. It's kind of silly, really.

There was this one thing I read somewhere, I'm not exactly sure where, but it was a definition of make-up, which I don't wear, but I thought it was silly:

Make-up:
Something worn by young girls to look older and by old girls to look younger.

This is the sort of thing my mind does. Wander. I make all these connections. Like I just went from my birthday to make-up in the same post... how did that happen? Normally I go farther.

What am I doing that special day? Well, I guess I'm not really doing anything besides whatever I want. I'm going to hang out, watch movies (I'm going to need to pick some out soon, now that I think about it...), go somewhere if I feel like it, play board games (if the boys--2 and 5--will allow), play sims, type stories... that sort of thing. I don't think I'm going to throw a party this time; maybe next.

Oh my! Next year I'm going to be 15!!!!!!!


Galaxy ;-)

9 comments:

Froggy said...

Have a wonderful birthday!

Froggy

Galaxy said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Read your mom's post on the McDougall message board and stopped by to wish you a Happy Birthday. Hope you have a wonderful new year!

TeriTX

Galaxy said...

Thanks! You as well!

Froggy said...

Oh, Galaxy, the 'who's who' type thing on the side bar has the wrong ages of your siblings, I think...

Galaxy said...

Thanks for letting me know!

Froggy said...

No problem. :) Ooh, and Brother1's birthday is coming up, isn't it?

Galaxy said...

Yes, it is! The day after tomorrow, actually.

Froggy said...

Wow...now it's the 12th, so I guess it's tomorrow! Happy birthday to him!