There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall and Halloween

Gosh, I can't believe summer is gone! Things are gonna be a lot different....

Still, I'm super excited about fall. When I step outside, I just feel that crisp, clean fall air... it's one of my favorite smells (pretty close to a spring day after it rains). I love that feeling you get, knowing that Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years Day are coming... knowing that it's fall, and knowing it's all changing.

Another reason why I love fall is the leaves. Oh, my, gosh I love the leaves. They are red, and orange, and yellow, and purple all mixed in with a few renegade greens... It makes me love driving, just so I can see all of the pretty colors.


As for Halloween....

Being Vegan, I probably won't go Trick-Or-Treating, though I'll definitely dress up, and maybe we'll have some kind of party. One Problem: WHAT CAN I BE?!?!?!?!?

I've been a Vampire(twice), a Ghost/Zombie Thing, Medusa (from ancient Greek mythology, she has snakes for hair and if you look at her you turn to stone) and a Harpy.

Assuming I really don't want to be a witch (that's sooo cliche, I want creative!), and I want to be something new, what can I be?

Besides my Halloween dilemma, I have high hopes for this fall, it's definitely one of my favorite seasons. I'll be sad to see it go.

;-)


Galaxy

7 comments:

Froggy said...

Yep! Halloween is approaching! I like Autumn, too! Such nice, cool-yet-not-cold weather! (Most of the time...)

Galaxy said...

Yeah! What are you going to be, or have you decided?

Froggy said...

I think I might be Carmen Miranda. (An actress from old movies who was famous for wearing a bunch of fruit on her head while she danced!)

Galaxy said...

I've never heard of her before, but that certainly is a pretty name! Carmen Miranda... What types of fruit do you plan on putting on your head?

Froggy said...

I don't know...maybe fake ones! But bananas, maybe pineapples, so forth...that's what she usually wears. I have a paper doll of her! Boy, her neck must have had to be strong to hold all that fruit!

Galaxy said...

Yeah!

Oh, and I was wondering, did she wear fake, or real fruit on her head(fake, probably, but I just wanted to make sure)?

Froggy said...

I don't know...that's a good question!