There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday Fillins #23

It's sort of on Friday.


1. There is no need to grieve for movie/tv series characters, but somehow we find ourselves doing so anyway.
2. Where in the heck did the book I was reading go?
3. Only a little bit of Kings of Darkness typing is all I managed to do... *sigh*.
4. Prospects for finishing K.o.D. are fairly high.
5. "Libraries make the world go 'round" is the message.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are wonderful things to have.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching Eureka, tomorrow my plans include going to a fun place with Nana and the rest of the fam (except Daddy Dearest) and Sunday, I want to relax!


So that's it... if you want to do your own Friday Fillins, find the link on my sidebar.



Galaxy

3 comments:

Froggy said...

I see what you mean about movie and TV series characters...it really doesn't make any since, and yet, who can help it? (Actually, daddy can, sort of...)

Galaxy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Galaxy said...

Yeah...