There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, September 5, 2008

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!

Tomorrow's the day! I get up, I get all 'prettied' up and Dear Sister, Fabulous Daddy and I head off to see this big stage musical that I have been wanting to see for over six months. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and now it's here. Tomorrow. Wow...

I can't believe it! And afterwards, it's time to head off and watch that movie that I made that's probably called "The Rose Of Gondor". I really, really, really am so, so, so excited... I'm all giddy and happy and wonderful feeling and I just can't wait. I just want to go to bed now so I can wake up and do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that's me for you. I've been waiting so, so long. And now I don't have to. It's going to be great.

I hope I can wait.


Galaxy ;-)

1 comment:

Froggy said...

Have fun! Or, perhaps, I hope you had fun! Depending on when you see this...