There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fillins #24

Here we go, Friday fill ins!


1.Halloween and fall leaves are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live in the old ages, but I always end up thanking the Lord I live now.
3. If you think you can or you can't, your right (that's my dad's favorite saying!), and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I find it hard to hide it, and most people can guess it in a matter of seconds. The thing is, I'm very energetic, and when I'm down I'm not, so it's pretty noticeable.
5. In my home is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for Rainbows (such beautiful things...), and nice walks just after it (for the sweet, fresh air).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Daddy coming home, tomorrow my plans include nothing, really, and Sunday, I want to hang out!


I guess that's it! Happy weekend, and happy fall!




;-) Galaxy


P.S. If you want to do your own Friday Fillins, go to the link on my side-bar.

3 comments:

Froggy said...

About #2: I really know what you mean. When I had to get my tooth pulled, for instance...can you imagine? Unless you were before tooth pulling was done.

Galaxy said...

Yeah, you wish to be a medieval princess, with all the dresses and servants, but then you start thinking about the disease, the fact that there are no flushable toilets, getting married off to some guy who's fifteen years older than you, no mattresses... and then you realize that your much better off now!

Froggy said...

Ick! Now that you mention it, it sounds so awful!