There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fillins #4

1. When I fall in love I'll hope he loves me too!
2. I like to SWIM and go to the park when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The Internet connection is down, now I can't do that post I was in the middle of writing!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!
4. Twelve Quarzons(sp? I'm trying to spell 'twelve hearts' in Spanish and that's HARD!) on the Spanish channel is the craziest tv show ever.
5. Cheese and NOTHING make a great meal for me.
6. I'd love a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a friends house, tomorrow my plans include watching 'Doctor Who', and Sunday, I want to as always, RELAX!!!

Friday Fillins is where you fill in the blanks. Here's a link.

Galaxy

3 comments:

persimmon said...

Doce corazones. 12 hearts en espanol!

Learn another language ...besos
(kisses). Hey maybe I can see you manana. (tomorrow)

mike said...

Hello Galaxy!

This is the first time I visit your blog. Really nice!

Galaxy said...

Thanks, Mike!

And thanks Persimmon for the translations! As for coming over, I'll talk to mommy about it.