There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Writers Block

I've tried a million times. I've sat in front of the computer, just staring at Kings of Darkness... and all I've accomplished is backspacing page 100. What the heck am I supposed to do!? I really liked my story.... I just don't know what to write!!! Honestly, I've been trying to add more for over a month... maybe even two... I haven't really been keeping track, but that I know. *sigh* Writer's Block is one of the worst sicknesses, I think. (though nothing that I've had can defeat the stomach flew, strep(sp?) throat, or chicken pox... oh, if you want to read more about when I had chicken pox--and why I love showers--then go to some of my earlier posts in 2007)

I guess I can only hope that one day I'll find some sort of inspiration within me... This really is driving me crazy!

Wish me luck!

Galaxy

No comments: