There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Fillins #8

1. For me not listening to other peoples ideas and suggestions--having a closed mind--is the opposite of creativity.
2. The book I'm reading right now (The Siren Song--the sequel to the Shadow Theives) was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like Friday fill-ins because it's just plain fun to fill in the blanks.
4. In nature I like looking at flowers, lush green fields, beautiful mountains with snowy tops with a deep blue sky and trees along the base with a roaring river rushing down, down down... the ocean tossing and turning along a sandy shore on sunset, sunrise or any time of day, the inside of a forest with the moon shining through or the sun making beautiful green light through the leaves as I walk to a little clearing with a pond... as you can see, it's quite a long list. I love nature.
5. Ron Paul should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was the last time my mom was in hysterics, the last time my dad tickled me to death, the last time one of my brothers made an adorable face or anything like that, the last time Dear Sister and I had a really good gossip... I can't remember which came latest.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a D.S.9, tomorrow my plans include watching Doctor Who and going to Ballet, and Sunday, I want to exercise! No, I'm just kidding! Relax of course.

Well, that was my Friday Fillins! Look on the side-bar for a link.

Galaxy

No comments: