There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Friday Fillins #30

Hehe... I sort of forgot about it yesterday... Here you go!

1. My blueprint for success includes working very, very hard, being very, very committed and having fun.
2. A shaving of some of the best chocolate I've ever had was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Cetaphil??? (I don't really use 'facial moisturizers').
4. Ballet (no, I am not kidding) can be good physical and mental therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about how positively lucky I am.
6. (I'm not quite sure how to answer this, but my fam says I'm) Outgoing, bold and kind is are my strongest characteristics(???).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hehe... yesterday I was looking forwards to Daddy staying home for the weekend, tomorrow today my plans include cleaning up and Sunday, I want to hang out with Grandma Janie and Grandpa Ken, who are coming to visit (super excited!!!)!

There you go, a day late but hopefully just as good as normal! If you'd like to do your own, find the link on my sidebar, or use this one.

Have a nice weekend!


Galaxy

2 comments:

Froggy said...

Nice Fillins, Galaxy! Have fun with your grandparents!

Galaxy said...

Thanks! I did!