There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fillins #32

Here we go! Another round of Friday Fillins!

1. The last band I saw live was River Dance, quite a few years ago, if that counts.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is that wonderful holiday feel!(if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is stressful, usually, but the holidays are worth it.
4. Thoughts of joy, love and laughter fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear thick sweats and a flattering turtleneck so I could be warm, but unfortunately, I'm clear out of both. We need to do the laundry.
6. Bagpipes sound really cool, I think.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Daddy and eating some pizza (no cheese, no meat of course) tomorrow my plans include spending the night with Nana (YEAH!!!) and Sunday, I want to be wonderfully happy to come home (which no doubt I will)!

Have a wonderful weekend!


Galaxy

3 comments:

Froggy said...

Is your whole family spending the night, or just you, or just you and Rose, or other?

Mmmmm! Pizza!

Galaxy said...

Rosi Dear and I are to spend the night, then Nana is going to bring us home.

Definetely. Mmmmmmmmm...

Froggy said...

That sounds fun! So I guess that's tonight...?