There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Fall/Winter

I love the feel of fall/winter! I just took a smell of that cold air... Oh my! It feels like Thanksgiving and Christmas! I love the dark, moist air... the cool and starry nights... I keep forgetting how much I love winter and fall until they come around again! I can't wait until Thanksgiving... We're going to make a tofurky! It was SO delicious last year... My mouth is watering just thinking about it... And I'll make some chocolate pudding... yeah, that sounds good... Any way, for Halloween I'll be a harpy (half bird half woman). I'm not going to go trick-or-treating this year because I'm Vegan and I wouldn't like to be around so much candy. I am going to dress up and go to ballet for some Halloween class, it will be a lot of fun. I plan to make a cake! I love cooking. I make meals for my family all the time now, I made us pancakes for breakfast today. I hope you're as excited about fall as I am!

Galaxy

No comments: