There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Kings of Darkness

As you know (if you read the 'about me' thing) i'm writing a book called "Kings of Darkness", i really enjoy writing. Kings (kings of darkness) is a cool book, but i'm only on page 45 (?). It's a fantasy (as you probably guessed since i love them so much!) about a girl named May who gets thrust into this land called Glorsifil where she has to join these Rebels and fight a king named Ronan. I plan to make it around 200 pages. I'm not going to tell you much more because if i do then why would you get the book once it's published? I really want to publish this book! I'd like to be the youngest published author in history! Who knows, maybe i will! I don't usually think about that though, I mostly think about what a cool book it is and how much i want to get it out!

Thanks for reading!

Galaxy

No comments: