There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Attack of the Chicken

Guess who got chicken pox?

ME!

It started as a bazillion 'bug bites', then I had this AWFUL headache, then I had the pox! I even had the vaccine and that didn't help at all... I just wish I was healthy. I have these awful pox marks and they itch like crazy! I feel like a vampire (the light hurts my eyes) and I'm really queasy. Dear Sister has it really bad, but it is her second day. Today is only my first. I don't want to miss gym day!!! I don't want to miss ballet!!! Oh well... I'll just have to wait 'til I get better. I hope it will be soon.

Galaxy

1 comment:

persimmon said...

Wow, great site. Love the picture at the top. Very cute.

Sorry about your chicken pox. Get better soon...