There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Really Not Fair

Yeah, I'm sick too. I just got over chicken pox, I'm even still covered in scabs (those are SO hard not to pick at), and yet I got sick again.

Thanks Giving was AWESOME though, so that made up for it. We all hanged out and ate DELICIOUS food. Then we played Pictionary. There are only two things I'd like to change about it: I'd make us all NOT sick, and that we could find the recipe that we've been looking forwards to all year: Pumpkin Cinnabons. Other than that our Thanks Giving was great. We still have leftovers, but I don't think they're going to last much longer.

We got a new faucet and filter, Daddy is installing it right now. It's pretty cool. I can't wait to ust it!

That's it for now. Happy Late Thanks Giving!

Galaxy

No comments: