There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, November 9, 2007

Princess Angelica

I'm also writing a musical called Princess Angelica. I've been working on it for years and I'm finally happy with it! I just need a good cast... Here's the list of the charractors.

Princess Angelica
Nurse/Drazel
Pixyrina
King/Michael
Tutor
Judge Mod
Lead Girl Villager
Angelica’s Mother
Little Angelica
Good Side Of King
Bad Side Of King
Tom
Girl Villagers
Boy Villagers/Wolves

It's got some pretty cool songs in it! I really want to perform it, I'd be the director of course! My favorite song in it is 'I Wanna Break Free', I also like 'Angelica'. The rest are good and dandy, just not as wonderful as those two... I haven't done much with Kings of Darkness since I made it a quarter of the way through. Once I finish it I'll tell you.

Galaxy

No comments: