There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Chicken Pox = Itch+Shower = No itch = heaven!!!

For all of you who have chicken pox, it's awful. Really really awful. You'll itch all day, you'll pull your hair out, you'll have the worst headache, but you have one escape!!! Take a shower. Turn the heat so hot that it almost burns you, as hot as you can possibly stand. You'll feel like your scratching! I'm serious! Daddy recommended this to me and since than I've been taking at least two showers a day, it's like you've stepped into heaven! I was sceptical at first. Then I took a shower. Then I wasn't. I tell you, take a hot, hot, HOT shower. You'll be glad you did.

Galaxy

1 comment:

persimmon said...

I just found this remedy:
I didn't think to try a baking soda bath with my oldest but I did with my youngest and his chicken pox went away before my oldest's did. It dried out the pustules and helped the itching, my youngest has not one pox scar.

That's sad; I guess the oldest one must have gotten all scarred up.