There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Experiment--Entry #1, Phase #1

Now a post with that title makes you think creepy aliens came and abducted me and put ice-cream in my veins instead of blood and put my brain where my heart should be (ewwww!). Nope, sorry to disappoint you, but I wasn't abducted by aliens. The 'Experiment' isn't really that big of an experiment at all.

I thought I would catalogue the 'Experiment' on this blog so I could see how it came along years from now, and so others can tell about this whole thing. Okay, now I bet you're just dieing to know what this weird experiment thingy is... I would be.

I will now liberate you from your pain:

A couple of days ago mommy (who is quite familiar with my love for writing, and yes, sadly I still have writers block with K.o.D.) suggested that I write a story, print it out and illustrate it in one months time free-form, with no scheduling; and then, after the month has passed, schedule a story, plan when I'm going to write it, when the story part of it is will be done, when to start illustrating it, and the whole kit and caboodle; then, in the end, we would compare stories and see the difference.

Not quite abducted by aliens, huh?

Anyway, I've started my story and I'm quite excited about it. I think it'll be cool. Now that I'm done giving you the intro of the 'Experiment', I'll actually make my entry:

I started writing the story three days ago and it's coming along great. I think I know what's going to happen with it, and I'm really excited. I think it's going to be cool.
I'm very proud of the speed at which I am writing, almost a page a day (meaning I've just started page four). I hope to finish page four before the end of the day, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.
One thing I'm not looking forward to is illustrating it... I'm really no artist. Oh well... maybe somehow a miracle will occure and I'll have drawing power of Davinci(sp?).

Well, that's all I have to say of note! Thanks!

Galaxy

2 comments:

Rose said...

You're funny! i would have commented earlier...but I never got around to reading this post...I didn't even know it existed until like two days ago. You probably won't notice this since you don't check on old posts.

Galaxy said...

Thanks! I do try.

Love you bunches!

Galaxy