There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Fillins #2

Time for my second go at Friday Fillins!

  1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to play sims early in the morning--especially when you're the only one awake.
  2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is the computer.
  3. Japanese Cherry Blossom WHAT? I don't get this...
  4. The big armchair in the living room and my bed are my favorite places to sit and read.
  5. Chocolate Chip cookies and soymilk is delicious!
  6. I love to watch an interesting story-line and good acting in movies.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a D.S.9 (a Star Trek thing), tomorrow my plans include ballet, maybe some yardwork, and hopefully a D.S.9, and Sunday, I want to relax!

Find the Friday Fillins here.

Galaxy

No comments: