There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Fillins #17

Finally! Friday Fillins on Friday!!!

1. You know you're old when your 13th Birthday is coming up!!!
2. My heart is divided between... .... er, I don't really believe it is.
3. Food is what I need RIGHT NOW! (I'm soooo hungry!!!)
4. I have felt the joy of new babies, I have known the depths of happiness.
5. Gah, won't these people make non-cliche movies?
6. Check out Dear Sister's Blog as soon as you can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to posting about my new music video, tomorrow my plans include going to Froggy and her family's house for dinner (they're finally back from their vacation!!! YEAH!!!) and going on a family outing and Sunday, I want to feel better!

Enjoy your weekend!


Galaxy

No comments: