There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, August 8, 2008

My First Music Video and Movie Editing

Hey All!!!

I'm a Simadict, as you probably know if you regularly read my blog, and last night I was listening to one of Lisa Loeb's songs-- "Do You Sleep?" from her album "Tails", and you probably know that too, if you read my blog regularly.

Anyway, I thought it would be cool to make a Music Video for it with the Sims, so I listened to that song and thought about what I would do, and this morning I built the sets on the 'house building' mode, I made the Sims I was going to use in the film in 'family mode', and shot the necessary scenes. It was a lot of fun.

After that was done I opened up 'Windows Movie Maker' and edited the scenes... cutting, arranging, music coordinating.... that was even more fun than the filming! When I was finally done I hit the button to make it a movie on our computer, and it CRASHED!!! Thankfully, there was an auto save shortly before then, so it wasn't too much of a loss.

Well, here it is, the finished product! My favorite part of making it was the movie editing, though the crash was REALLY annoying!

Hope you enjoy!

Galaxy