There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fillins #18

1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was a falafel.
2. Meat is something I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon is soooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!
4. What the HECK?! is one of my favorite local expressions.
5. Sometimes it's best to give in. Sometimes..
6. I don't know! Oops, that sounds like a movie title doesn't it? *sigh*... is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to swimming(!), tomorrow my plans include waking up early and studying Latin with Dear Sis, and Sunday, I want to have fun!

Have a great weekend!


Galaxy

2 comments:

Galaxy said...

I didn't mean "What the HECK?!" was one of my favorite 'local expressions', I don't even know what that is, and that's why I said "What the HECK?!".

Froggy said...

Oh....