There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Friday Fillins #19

Again, Friday Fillins on Sunday...



1. Dancing to music while while I clean makes me happier and more efficient (I think!).

2. The last time I was hugged by Brother1 I nearly died from joy.

3. When I drive it's in my dreams. I'm gonna have to wait to do it for real for another two or three years .

4. I saw a show with this dog standing in the middle of the road which caused them to crash (I really don't know what else I can fill in here...).

5. Give me a long, happy life, give me loads of family time, and give me a great week! (hopefully a healthy one!).

6. Next week I am looking forward to my birthday being even closer.



And I refuse to answer the seventh on Sunday. Gosh, I really need to remember to do this...





Galaxy

No comments: