There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

A wish, sleep, and overall NOTHING really interesting

I wish, wish, wish-wish-wish that I could just start waking up at a reasonable hour. That's all I want. To wake up before ten. If I could wake up before ten, I'd be happy. Of course, I'd love to start getting up at 5AM, but that's rather unreasonable to go for when I can't seem to get up before 10AM. It's really really driving me nuts, and upsetting me horribly. I know there are lots of people who'd give anything to be able to sleep in to whenever they want, but I just want more daytime, especially since the sky is slowly darkening. I guess I'll have to work on it, especially since alarms do virtually no good for me (I sleep right through them or hit snooze or turn them off). Ugh.

1 comment:

Froggy said...

Hi! It's great to have you posting again! :)