There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Capturing Santa--BETTER QUALITY!

Just what everyone has been waiting for--Capturing Santa in better quality!!! (see this post)





I now have a youtube account (after quite a while of considering it) and I was able to post this there. I'll be known as 'SheWhoShines' there since someone else stole 'Galaxy'. I know, it's not fair(here's where I pout).

Anyhow, here's the link to my under-construction-account... I'm still trying to figure youtube out, so it won't be very good until later, if even then. I'm not sure if I should call my 'channel' "Where Light Falls" or "Happy Thoughts"... you know what, I'll make a poll! If you have any better ideas please comment on this post!

http://www.youtube.com/SheWhoShines#p/a





Galaxy

2 comments:

Hope_princess said...

I love your youtube video, It's hilarious.
Thanks so much for your awesome comments.
Yes, I am writing a book, a quintet actually. No, I don't know any possible way I'm going to publish it. I have a highschool teacher who has self-published a book, so once I've completed it I'm going to talk to him and ask him how he got his published.
I'd love to read your book. What is it's name? Do you have it all posted on your blog?
My book is called A World of Cries. Maybe you could read my Prologue sometime and tell me what you think. Since you're such an avid reader, your thoughts on it are valuable and much appreciated.
Thanks again for commenting and I hope to read more of your blog.

Galaxy said...

I'm glad you liked it!