There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fillins #48

Hi everyone--it's time for Friday Fillins! If you'd like to do your own, go to this link (or use the one on my side-bar), copy the latest post and fill in the blanks.

1. So are we going to try?
2. A good dream is what I see now, a true and great reality is what's up ahead--what I may create.
3. I love to make people smile... sometimes it's as simple as smiling myself.
4. I am a optimist, of some sort.
5. I walk a long, lovely path that I wouldn't trade for any other.
6. Happiness is the true elixir of life--no matter how long you may live, life isn't worth living without it!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SLEEPING--I am super tired, tomorrow my plans include perhaps finishing building an awning outside (or at least watching Brother1&2 while my parents do so), and Sunday, I want to do something fun!

Have a wonderful weekend!


Galaxy

No comments: