There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fillins #49

Hi everyone! It's time for Friday Fillins! If you'd like to do your own, use this link, or find the one on my sidebar. Copy and past the latest post, and fill in the blanks!

1. The crickets sing, but the frogs sound exactly the same. Only LOUDER.
2. Smile randomly, wherever you are.
3. I want to get far away from the the chaos of the world now and then... somehow, still, it's worth it to stick around.
4. A country where a 14-year-old girl can become an author, dance ballet, act in a play and get started in exactly the career and the life that she wants to live... this was a dream. What dreams do we have now? You can make them come true.
5. But as for me, I am truly blessed.
6. My home of 11 years is where I come from, and I'm glad to call it my own.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making sweetpotato pudding (once the sweetpotatoes are done), tomorrow my plans include helping with the boys while Mommy and Daddy lay some sod, and Sunday, I want to go to a dance! I'm so excited!

Have a great weekend, everybody!


Galaxy

No comments: