There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Blog Tag

I've been indirectly tagged by Qacei Moonshadow (once you've been 'tagged', you have to write a post of 10 random facts about yourself. At the end you write the 10 people you are tagging, listing their names and why you chose them)

1: Often I stay up late to read, the latest I've stayed up to is 5:00AM.
2: I hate wearing my hair in a bun--it looks too serious--but I end up wearing it that way a lot because of ballet.
3: The thing that smells best to me is fresh air right after it rains... it’s just so cool and crisp...
4: I HATE sad endings and think they should be eliminated from this earth unless it's in the movie Phenomenon (which you MUST see).
5: My father and I have a strange sense of humor that no one else gets... it's so weird...
6: I don't regret anything; sure, there are some things that I'm not proud of, but if they didn't happen I might not be here now. The only thing in the world I regret is (WAY back before I was Vegan) ordering a McDonald's Sundae instead of a plain Ice Cream Cone.
7: When I was little, the color of my eyes would change colors! It would be blue for an hour or too, then green. Now it's just green, and though I wish it still changed, I love the green of my eyes, it's so unique! I love unique!
8: I name plants, seriously, I have two baby Ever-Greens named Laura Cheer A. and Karen (after my grandmother) Joy A.
9: I’ve almost run out of wishes to wish on the stars, which is quite shocking.
10: I truly love my big family and I love that it's big!

Now it's time to tag!

Rose (Dear Sister's blogger name): I tag you because I know you'll have fun and you haven't posted much, plus, I'll get to read funny things about you!
Gestalt/Lifelover: I tag you because you're the only other person I know on blogger, and just because I'm curious.

Unfortunately, I don't know anyone else to tag, so if you're reading, You're It!

Galaxy

P.S. No Tag Backs!

No comments: