There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Years Resolution

It's so hard to believe that the year of 2007 is nearly at an end... after all it was the year I was blessed with a new brother... the year I choreographed my first ballet... the year my mom cut her hair... the year I cut my hair... the year we took a mini vacation to Portland for daddy's Birthday... the year I started Kings Of Darkness... one of the best years of my life... I hope that 2008 will measure up.

I have two resolutions for the next year:

1: My first resolution for the next year is to finish Kings Of Darkness and find a skilled illustrator who can really draw the characters as I see them in my mind.
2: My second resolution for this year is to get a job--as a baby-sitter maybe.

That's it... for now.

Wish me luck!

Galaxy

No comments: