There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Yahoo! Acounts

are impossible! We tried a million differant names! We tried 'Galaxy', we tried 'Galaxy333', we tried 'Galaxy777', we tried 'Galaxy42', (42 being the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything) we tried 'Galaxy Dance', we tried 'Galaxy Dancer', THEY WERE ALL TAKEN. Finally we settled on a name that didn't have anything to do with Galaxy. So sad. Oh well.

Now you're wondering why I am making a Yahoo! account? I just started a Home-Schooling book club. Why do I need a Yahoo! Account for that? So I can open a Group at the Yahoo sight! The Group is called: The Fantasy Book Club. We have some cool book choices there so you can choose one of them, hit the 'reply' button and type a quick message saying you want to read that book, read the book, then go to the F.B.C. (Fantasy Book Club) meeting, where ever that may be. We would decide where once me and Dear Sister know how many people are interested. We are really just starting this whole thing out. It should be really fun. I always wanted to be in a book club!

Love,

Galaxy

No comments: