There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Monday, December 3, 2007

New Years Resolution: Get A Job!

I want to get a job. I have some money saved up from birthdays (of course) but I really want to earn money, so I decided that I can spend a little money here and there to advertise my soon-to-be Baby Sitting business! I'm going to take the Red Cross class this upcoming January; I already started making Brochures and signs! I can't wait to get started! I LOVE little children so it should be really fun. Plus, I'll be open on school hours, so that will be a big sales pitch. As for Nanny Cams, I really do think that they're great because you can see what really is going on, and I definitely wouldn't mind if one of the people I'm going to work for used one, actually, I'm thinking about supplying my own Nanny Cam, but I don't know if I have enough money or if I want to spend it on that.

(not) Formally,

Galaxy

No comments: