There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Review: Enchanted

I watched this movie with my grandmother... it was really good!

Story: VERY cute! It's a bit romantic with a touch of humor, a dash of song, a sprinkle of fun, and a happy ending! The story was easily followed and was appropriate for the whole family, the script made me laugh numerous times and was just plain cute!

Quality: The animations were great, the non-animation was great, the effects were excellent... what more can I say?

Acting Quality: BELIEVABLE in the true sense of the word. The lead actress was amazing, I thought she popped out of a fairy tale book! The prince was dashing and handsome and royal and gracious, the lead actor was very fun and sensible, completely perfect for the part! The little girl did a very good job for her age--I was impressed--and pretty much all around the cast was awesome!

Violence: Zero

Recommendations: This movie is great for THE WHOLE FAMILY.

Overall
Rating
(out of 10): 8

No comments: