There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

SPROUTS!

Remember my post about apple trees? Remember how Dear Sister and I planted some apple seeds? One of them has sprouted! And with a new sprout comes a new name, Dear Sister planted that seed so she got to name it... The new sprout's name is Apple. I stood against it but I'm sure I'll worm up to it eventually... and she is Paris' sprout. Besides the name, I LOVE my little tree! Here are some pictures of our new plant:

You might recognize the Pot from Laura and Joy (my too mini trees), they outgrew these ones so I moved them into bigger ones and used this to plant seeds in. The whole planting process was all rather easy, we folded the seeds in a moist paper towel and put it in a Zip-Loc baggy. We'd change the paper towel every once in a while until the seeds started to sprout. Then we stuck them in a pot filled with dirt about and inch deep and watered every once in a while. In the end, we have this sprout!

Galaxy

No comments: