There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Count-Down REALLY Continues

Tomorrow is the day! I am so excited! It's going to be so much fun!

Mom and Dad are planning out a whole spy 'mission' for Dear Sister, Steffi, Froggy (you might recognize her name from comments. Her blog is restricted, so don't try to get there) Froggy's Brother (who isn't just coming because he's 'Froggy's Brother', it's just I don't know what else to call him so he can be anonymous) and myself!
Dear Sister is having quite a candy-filled (vegan candy, of coarse. And I tell you, 99.9% of it is home made) party! I'd tell you about all of it, but I have the feeling that Rose plans to do just that after her B-Day is over, or just as it starts. All I will tell you is that I made the Peanut Butter Cups (they came out beautifully!)! I've been bragging about them for a while, and I bet Dear Sister will roll her eyes when she reads that part!
So, I'm super excited, and not just for me; it's my baby sister's birthday (tomorrow)! She's going to be eleven! I can just feel how excited and happy she is, and I'm so very happy for her!

Anyway, I had a really weird dream and I plan to post about it later because I have no idea what else to do about it!

Well... that's it! Hope you're all having a good day!

Galaxy

No comments: