There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Sims 2

I've told you before that I'm a Simadict. All I could think of was Sims. I'd play it virtually everyday for hours. It was such a cool game!

But now, the adiction thins. I haven't played Sims in quite a while... Well, I did yesterday, for about half an hour, but that was just to make some characters in my story.
I don't know what caused it or anything, but I'm just not as syched about it as I used to be... Maybe when I get that new expantion pack (Freetime) I'll be addicted again...

Galaxy

4 comments:

Froggy said...

What is "The Sims"?

Galaxy said...

It's this computer game where you can make people (a.k.a. sims) and build their houses and put them in it and make them fall in love and get married and have children and get jobs and meet other sims and all different kinds of things!

I've never played the original sims, but that's what the Sims 2 is like.

Froggy said...

Cool! So I saw...

Galaxy said...

Okay. I'm addicted again.