There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fillins #10

1. A smile is one of the most wonderful things in the world. (especially on my brothers!)
2. Whodunnit (it's like Clue only more complicated) is my favorite board or card game.(at the moment!)
3. I would love to have more playing with friends and family in my life and less work... oh well.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of the center of a calendar, and written on that square is 'Summer Solstice', and I feel flowers... I know it's weird, but I really do feel the flowers, not see them.
5. I just remembered I need to put my Ballet stuff away.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: "The Bridge is crossed so stand and watch it burn, we've passed the point of no return..." I just thought it was really clever. It's from 'The Phantom of the Opera', 'Passed the Point of No Return'. I'm sure there are some lyrics I like better, but I just can't think of anything else right now...
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out, tomorrow my plans include watching Doctor Who (hooray!), and Sunday, I want to RELAX!

To do your own 'Friday Fillins', go to the Friday Fillins blog. I have a link to it on my side bar.

Galaxy

No comments: