There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Rulers of Night

He he he... a.k.a. 'Kings of Darkness'!

I haven't been doing much on K.o.D. since I reached the 100 marker, but all of that has now changed. I'm on #119 and quite excited!

I'm trying to keep the characters and story light-hearted, (unlike some other books I know--Pirate Curse, I'm looking at you!) as I've read enough dark and dreary ones, though some darkness does have to creep in here and there--I mean, it's called 'Kings of Darkness' for goodness sake!

Anyway, I'm not sure if I've told you yet, but there are going to be four books (unless of course this series gets really popular and I miss May and Darren and Gloria and Fredric and I need to come up with some kind of sequel through another series).

If you remember, a long time ago I said I was considering making Glorsifil a whole different world, and adding in magical creatures? Well I did. Now there are Mers (the general term for mermaids and mermen), Dragons, Fairies... and that's about all I've added so far. I might do Harpies later, but besides that, I can't think of anything else... (remember, I'm open for ideas! Any magical-creature suggestions will be welcome!) But anyhow, they're all really cool.

Anyway, that's about all I have to say for now! Bye!


Galaxy

P.S. Please check out 'The Latest On Kings of Darkness:' on the side bar every once in a while for updates and the page I'm currently on.

No comments: