There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Eragon, the movie

If you plan to see the movie, and have read the book, DO NOT SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! The movie butchers the story, butchers it, Arya actually flirts with Eragon, she has blond hair, and her ears are round, the Ra'Zac actually get killed, and you hardly see Murtagh, who is one of the better characters, in my opinion. Not to mention they cut out most of Nasuada, and her friendship with Murtagh, and Katrina out all together. They ruined the character of Angela, Durza has a stupid 'creepy nail thing' going on, the Urgals are just stupid, bulky men--no horns, no differently colored skin, just stupid, bulky men! And it was just a bad movie on its own.

If you have not read the book, and plan to watch the movie, read the book instead. Awful show.

Why am I saying this months after I watched the show? Because I just happened to be thinking about it because of my poll (the one that you choose which series you liked better, Inheritance or Harry Potter--I like Inheritance).


Galaxy

P.S. Did I happen to mention that the book is one of the best books in the world? It is, which is why I'm so frustrated with this awful movie.