There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fillins #29

Alrighty, then... This week's Friday Fillins!

1. My favorite food seasoning is probably salt...
2. Brother1 & 2 laughing is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is something I am.
4. Giving a hundred and ten percent of my energy to whatever it is I am doing, and continuing until I drop or I finish is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people think that Vegans are missing out on a lot, I feel that they are.
6. The Sims 2 Freetime expansion pack for Rose's 11th birthday was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Daddy coming home early, watching Arabian Nights, dressing up, baking and eating treats and walking around town to see Halloween decorations, tomorrow my plans include maybe going to a Potluck and Sunday, I want to have fun!

If you would like to do your own Fillins, go to this link, or find the Friday Fillins link on my side-bar.

Happy Halloween!


Galaxy