There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fillins #25

1. October is a wonderful month.
2. Spiders scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's soooo gorgeous...
4. My favorite horror movie is Lady in the Water because it's not really a horror movie (I don't like that genre!).
5: Fun times with family
= good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night, the wind blew strongly across the town of Danbury... Everyone was asleep... almost everyone. Jane Farlow was up and about, waiting for it to come...
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forwards to Dungeons and Dragons, tomorrow my plans include nothing that I know of and Sunday, I want to go to Nana's new apartment!

There you go! Friday Fillins! If you want to do your own find the link on my side-bar.


Galaxy

1 comment:

Froggy said...

Nice "Friday Fillins"!