There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Fill Ins #1

1: Playing with family makes me so happy.
2: I would like something really yummy, please.
3: Cake tastes so good!
4: Sunday is my favorite day of the week because daddy stays home and all my family can hang out with nothing to do but play!
5:
My eyebrows are my best feature.
6: We could learn so much from our history and the bible (even if you aren't a Christian, it's worth reading; there are a lot of lessons hidden within the many stories, seriously!).
7: And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to writing like mad on Kings of Darkness, and playing Uru (a computer game) with my entire family; tomorrow my plans include waking up early, playing sims, going to ballet, playing games, writing Kings of Darkness, and again playing Uru; and Sunday I'm going to (maybe) write Kings of Darkness, and do whatever I can to enjoy the day!

Well, that is something called 'Friday Fill Ins'. You're supposed to go to this link and fill in the blanks.

Galaxy

No comments: