There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I guess I am very lucky this year...*

Yes, its snowing! I woke up at about 9:00 and rolled over to look out the window. It was snowing. And not just any snow, it looked like a snow globe out there! Then I woke Dear Sister up. I was looking out our back door and I saw that there was a lot of snow on my poor, poor, trees Laura and Joy. So I don't even put a jacket on and use mommy's shoes to go outside and rescue my trees. The snow is a little mooshy... really mooshy... It probably won't stick that long, but it was a very beautiful sight. Hopefully Dear Sister and I can play in it.




*If you don't get the title of this post, see this one

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember I said we should go to the snow on Sunday?

Galaxy said...

Well, the snow came to us! How funny! And it's coming down hard!

Rose said...

I had fun playing in that today...yes we ARE lucky!

Galaxy said...

Very lucky. I really enjoyed building the snow chair! Maybe I'll post about it...

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's like that time we went to the beach for your birthday and it was supposed to rain, but instead we had great weather until the very second we finished loading back up into the car to head out and then it start dumping

Galaxy said...

It was soooo freaky, wasn't it?! We are just really lucky...