There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

SNOW!!!

There is nothing more magical than snow, besides magic itself. Snow is sooo beautiful... it's the rarest weather down here; if we're lucky, we get it once a year, and if we're very lucky, we might get it twice. Today was the day. Today it snowed!!!

I was watching some TV when a weather guy popped up and said:
"...you people down in ???? are getting snow..." that's all I can remember.
It's not snowing! I thought. I looked out the window, just to be sure.
It was.
I ran to the kitchen where mommy was making dinner.
"It's snowing! It's snowing!"
She doesn't think I'm right. We looked out our back door. There it was... falling gloriously... like a blanket of ice it covered the ground... We immediately got dressed in our snow close and Dear Sister, Brother1 and I went out to play! We had a marvelous time complete with snow ball fights, snow eating, mini avalanches, a snow man (who ended up falling apart so Dear Sister and I split his head and see-sawed instead), snow angles, and absolute snow beauty! I feel so wonderfully happy that I got to see the beauty of snow this year! Please come again soon, Snow!

Galaxy :o)

No comments: