There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday Thanks #2

It's time for Thursday Thanks!

1: I am thankful that I have such a wonderful family.
2: I am thankful that I have a computer.
3: I am thankful that I can go to the library to day!
4: I am thankful that I have the inspiration to write Kings Of Darkness.
5: I am thankful that I live in this age, at this time.
6: I am thankful that I have such wonderful friends.
7: I am thankful I got to see Qacei on that most wonderful Saturday at Sunny Side Up.
8: I am thankful I can read.
9: I am thankful I have found the things I love to do--Ballet and Acting--at such a young age.
10: I am thankful that I have food at my table.
11: I am thankful that I am Vegan.
12: I am thankful that I am ALIVE.

So many wonderful things to give thanks for... Oh, what a good life!

Galaxy

No comments: