There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another late Friday Fillins--#14

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would not be around my house! (flies are my father's worst enemies and I wouldn't stand a chance!).
2. Jealousy is to be avoided, though sometimes it's hard.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that my family and I would have a wonderful, long and happy life.
4. I'd rather be me than than anyone else any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna DANCE!
6. If time were in a bottle I would have the BEST history lessons EVER!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight yesterday I’m I was looking forwards to watching Bill Cosby, tomorrow today my plans include hopefully swimming, and Sunday, I want to have fun!



Galaxy

No comments: