There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Friday Fillins #11

1. Birthdays are so much fun. My Mommy's is coming up the 5th!
2. Summer is my favorite season because of so many reasons--both unknown an known.
3. I feel my best when I'm listening to a good song or hanging out with family.
4. ??? is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are important, but take time to get to know someone before making final judgments.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was something I found on my own and posted on this blog quite often: 'Don't live in the past but learn from it, don't wait for the future but plan for it, and enjoy in the present'.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Daddy coming home early, tomorrow my plans include oh, I don't know! Watching fireworks? and Sunday, I want to relax!


Well this was my Friday Fill Ins for this week! If you would like to do your own, find the link on my side bar.


Have a nice weekend!



Galaxy

No comments: